Taste of La Verne Restaurant Week is an event that showcases La Verne as a premier dining destination offering diners a wide variety of culinary experiences. Participating restaurants offer special prix-fixe menus with breakfast, lunch, dinner and take out specials available.
Food Festival & Restaurant Week October 18 – 22, 2023
Food Festival, Wednesday October 18
What will be provided to each restaurant/beverage company:
- Two (2) tables; 1- 6 foot for prep and 1- 8 foot for display
- Simple hanging sign
- Plates, forks, spoons, bowls, cups, napkins, ice (as requested on registration form)
What each restaurant will need to provide:
- Additional décor/signage. Must not interfere with the visibility of neighboring tables
- Utensils for serving; knives, cutting boards, towels, chafers, platters, etc.
- Flyers, menus, coupons, marketing materials and incentives for guests to visit the restaurant after the event
- Plan food to feed 350-500 guests. Sample sizes only
- All prep-work for menu items to be completed prior to arrival
- All “leftover” food will be discarded and or removed at the end of the evening
- Food warming by chaffing dishes only, electricity is not available.
- Space is limited to three (3) representatives per table, must be 21 or older.
- Each restaurant will need to adhere to the load-in and load-out schedule.
- After unloading, vehicles must be moved to the designated parking lot.
- Each restaurant must be set-ready to serve food by 5:30 p.m. Restaurants may arrive as early as
3:00 p.m. to set up.
- Each restaurant is required to stay for the duration of the event, the event is open to the public until
- Each restaurant must remove all materials and trash from the booth space by 9:30 p.m.
Restaurant Week, Thursday October 19 through Sunday October 22 Restaurants are encouraged to offer a Prix Fixe Menu or a Tasting Menu. A Prix Fixe Menu offers guests a multi-course meal for a fixed price. Typically, that means diners get three courses consisting of an appetizer, entrée, and dessert or beverage. You are welcome to have options to choose from for each course, or have the entire meal planned and selected ahead of time by the chef. A Tasting Menu consists of small portions of different dishes, many of which showcase the chef’s skills or highlight local flavors. Cancellation: If for reasons beyond the Chamber’s control the Taste of La Verne must be cancelled, the La Verne Chamber of Commerce is not liable for any cost other than exhibitor space fees. If date or location must be changed for some reason beyond the Chamber’s control, a new date or location will be sent out as soon as possible.
Please complete the registration form and Los Angeles County Permit (Required for Food Festival Participants) and return to: La Verne Chamber, 2332 D Street, Unit E, La Verne, CA 91750 or
email to email@example.com by Monday September 4.